Superstitions this term is actually very very popular across the whole globe. Least bothered of how much literate or illitrate a person is this thing is common for all of them. Each and everyone of them follow this blindly as a ritual😂😂, without even thinking of its head and tail of that concept.
May she/he belongs to science field or commerce field or humanities (arts) by profession, this concept is blindly followed. Most science student try to ignore and pretend to be like no man I seriously dont believe in all of these shit, I am cool blah blah…..but somewhere down the line at curtain point of time they surely tend to follow when they face an awkward or doubtful situation😂😂 Just to give one self a fake sense of belief in order to calm down our horses at that point of time.
Just follow thats it, without thinking much about it😂😂 and if questioned❔❔ either you get a scolding from your parents or you get a two minutes of silence for the interrogative question asked because there is no specific answer to that concept man😂😂.
Superstitions starts from morning itself dont you know??? Let me tell you how –
- You are all set for your routine day and you have just stepped out of your house and suddenly remember something and try to come inside your house. Stop!!!🚫 No No No you are not allowed step back and if you enter inside you have to sit for a while and then only you are allowed to leave. The reason behind this I really want to know😂😂
- If a black cat 🐱 acrosses your path change your direction of walking. But what if you are getting late and there is only one way???😂
- Dont open umbrellas🌂 indoors🏠 else it will rain☁⚡☔ on you. What if I just wanted to check whether there are no coakroaches hidden inside then???😂😂
- Birds 🐦 poop on your shoulder brings good luck to you.
- Saying the same word at the same time as your friend, you both will get sweets 🍬🍫 to eat. This is really crazy one which I have heard😂😂
- When you feel itchy on your left hand. You gonna get some money💱💰 Ok so where is my money, my left hand is feeling quite itchy😂😂
- Putting lemon🍋 and chilles outside your stores, keeps evils away.
- Dont cut your hair💇 and nails on Saturday
- Avoid broken mirrors, you wouldn’t want seven years of bad luck!
- Don’t jump over a child, the child will be cursed to remain short forever. Like seriously???😂😂 Doctors you all have to really do something for this😂
Now it all depends on you all either ignore it or carry forward it to thenext generations😂😂
Let me know in the comments below how superstitious are you????
This whole post was just for fun purpose, I apologize if I did offend anybody’s feelings. I know it all depends on once belief though😁😇
See you soon in my next post🙌 until then take care everybody🌻💐 keep smiling😊🌼💖 Happy weekend😄🌼💐