Hello Everybody!!! Hope you all are doing well and keeping in good health. My today’s post is quite a bit different post. Yes because its a poem this time. This is my first ever attempt of writing a poem.
So here’s the poem –
How was it??? I am eagerly waiting for your reviews on my poem. Let me know in the comments below if you all would like to read more such poems from my side.
Do like👍 and please feel free to comment on my poem as I said its my first attempt and I am not a professional poetic so all I need is your suggestions your reviews pointing out all my positive points and flaws as that would help me to grow better. As I always say all your comments are always welcomed with open heart.
Rating: 1 out of 5.
See you all soon in my next post till then Take care everybody😁😉.
Keep smiling everybody😊💖✨🌹
You guys can feel free to contact me anytime related to any sort of suggestions, queries or collaborations.
Cut copy paste one of the most easiest, less effort and stress less task which one can perform isn’t it??? It would be wrong if I consider it to be as total zero efforts taken because to cut….copy and then pasting it also takes atleast 30 seconds of your time. So the best adjective would be least efforts and that would suite it definately😂
In computers it happens even more faster, as its simply either copy and paste (Ctrl + C then Ctrl + V) or cut and paste (Ctrl + X then Ctrl + V). Now here this saves more 15 seconds of your life😂😂 Big advantage what else do you need now???
Even while saying it goes in sync. Cut Copy Paste All in same phase!!
Okay sorry 😂😂 now no more making fun of this task – cut copy paste. As it has actually helped all of us a lot many times especially when we are in a haste, to complete our work faster.
Till the time you carry out these steps for your own task its absolutely alright but the very moment you do this with someone else’s task its equivalent to committing a big crime. In local language if said it is termed as copy. You are a copycat is the tease used for a person who is super lazy and ultimately only relies on copying.
The perfect term for this would be plagiarism.
Why not to come up with your own content, we all have got brains right??? Then why not to use it. Simply stealing somebody’s matter and claiming it to be their own work will not help you in long run. This thing has sadly happened with me as well, my content was been copied and I was given zero credits for that.
How long will you do this? Today tomorrow and day after…. just not using your brain at all will led to rusting (not to take the literal meaning of this).
Ever thought if you are questioned then what will be your answer to it??? If you totally dont use your brain then how will you get to know about your hidden talents?? That is a 110% correct and I am sure you too agree with this that nobody is born without any talent.
I have heard about this that its not only in the case of humans but also in birds….a crow never ever builds its own nest, instead it believes in stealing some other bird’s nest and claims it to be as her own nest….yes I have heard that.
Readymade nest seriously how can someone be so super lazy??? Also just let me know in the comments below whether this fact is true or not.
All efforts and hardwork will never go waste if you do it all by ourself, instead it will give you a sense of relief and satisfaction and offcourse you will feel proud of yourself.
Do like👍, share and comment down below. See you all soon in my next post till then Take care, everybody😁😉.
Hello everybody!!! Hope you all are safe and sound, keeping in good health staying fit and safe and most important factor is washing your hands properly, staying neat and clean and staying at home.
Coming to today’s post its the reminder of that pledge that we all had taken and since then we have been following from the beginning of this year. For all those who are new to my blog you all are warmly welcomed to our Saving the mother earth pledge. Every month there is a reminder post from my side for all of us including myself to take care of the Mother Earth whom we all neglect as we human are super busy with our own needs that we forget or I would say ignore on daily basis.
Since the day of lockdown in many countries we all have slowly started observing that our surrounding nature is all blomming with glee and we all are mesmerized by looking at her beauty and how did that happen?? Its simple as we all are now shut in our houses not hampering or causing any imbalance in the environment, causing no Air, Water, Soil or Noise pollution.
Our nature has finally been able to rejuvenate itself
Our Mother Earth has always been that beautiful, but we humans were always ready to make her look ugly
Touch wood may our environment always look that beautiful even in the presence of humans. Its not impossible, we all can help her to maintain her beauty. I can make it possible, you all guys reading this can make this happen. Remember not to give any excuses when it comes to helping our Mother Earth.
Right now where ever you may be take utmost care to save water, water the plants in your garden or the flower pots on your window sill, also keep a water and grains tray for the birds and keep on refilling it at regular intervals as they too need food and water to survive. Keeping ourselves safe, staying all day at home during these days of epidemic outbreak we must not forget our duty of taking care of our Mother Earth.
Hello everyone!!! Hope you all are safe and sound and staying indoors.
As you must have read the title of today’s award post it says Liebster Award. Well this is my 1st Liebster Award and for this all thanks to Simon. I am extremely happy and grateful to him for this nomination.
Now sharing some facts about the person who nominated me, his name is Simon. I must say he is an amazing writer. One of his best post named Her name is Julia is a beautiful story post a total of 7 parts have been posted by him as of now. I actually noticed it a bit late😅 Just reading the start of the 7th part made me curious to read it from the beginning trust me😄. It is a must read story. I will complete reading it soon.
If you guys havn’t started following him then quickly go and do so, the link is given below and don’t forget to read that story and his other posts as well😁
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you. 2. Share 11 facts about yourself. 3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you. 4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy! 5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees. 6. Notify your 11 nominees.
11 facts about me
I love writing my blogs
I like pencil sketching and digitally painting it
I like to stay organized
I dislike people having laid-back attitude
I am good observer and listener
My patience level is good
I love reading novels
During school days used to sing but never tried lately
I love to eat a lot but at the same time have to keep in mind to stay healthy as well
I like coffee
In my school time my all time favourite subject was literature
Now answering to the questions:
1. After reading 11 facts about me, how many are we in common?Answer: Introvert, organized, countable friends, listener, over thinker are common
2. What is that one thing you regret for a really long time? Answer: Presently I am not able to recollect😅 but I guess no regrets as such
3. Ever been scared of ghosts? Answer: No not at all till the date I encounter one after that I dont know😂
4. What is your favorite book? Answer: There are many actually two of them I would like to mention The Merchant of Venice and the Arms and the Man
5. Are you an Atheist? Answer: No I am not
6. Which of the recent story you read in my blog? And what is your view about it? Answer: The story post Her name is Julia I loved it as it has an awsome storyline continue writing👍
7. How many hours you spend blogging? Answer: No specific duration as such, its just that whenever I get time I write and during holidays I prefer writing it at night time.
8. Blogging helped you in any way? What is that? Answer: It has helped me in many ways. Blogging has helped me to learn new things and express my thoughts with everybody because before that I just used to share my daily happening with my mother I bu, I would say its like a stress burster for me, I really feel super happy since the day I have started blogging.
9. Have you ever thought about writing a book and publish on your own? Answer: I have thought about it, should I publish one? you guys suggest me about what should I publish?
10. What is the one thing you will change, If you can turn back your time? Answer: I would not like to do that I am happy as I am right now.
11. What is your view about LIFE? Answer: Everyone’s life is different with different set of happiness and struggles but the end is the same just a happy or sad one varies from individual to individual.