Hello everybody!!! Hope you all are safe and sound, keeping in good health staying fit and most important factor is washing your hands properly, staying neat and clean and Staying indoors.
So today its a nomination post this is for the first time I have been nominated for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award. I would like to thank Manoj Mehra for nominating me for this award. He is a very good writer, he writes pretty interesting blogs related to different aspects you guys must surely go and check out his blog and dont forget to follow him, the link to his blog is given below-
What’s an Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award-
It is a non-official Award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. Awards are important for the inspiration, towards the success of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s to become future “Stars“.
1. Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
6. Provide the link to the Award creator, as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog (It’s all about Inspiration).
Answering the questions asked by Manoj Mehra
1. What is the best compliment that you have got from a blogger?
Every comment on my posts is a compliment for me it makes me glad that my views which I try to express is being conveyed properly and is also being reciprocated. Thank you to each and every reader for stopping by and reading and sharing your views on my write ups.
2. What are the three things that you want to learn?
I want to learn different languages
I also want to learn to cook non vegetarians dishes
3. What is the one thing that you want to confess?
One thing to confess that would be I love to eat a lot as right now thats the only thing which I have been doing😂😂and also helping my mom to cook new dishes as well
4. Heart or mind? Why?
To be mentally satisfied you must follow what your heart says but sometimes you must follow your mind as well as there are times when a decision taken without using your mind may lead to some regretful times of your life. So being balanced is the best way.
5. What is your favorite food?
There are many actually, would not like to think about it right now as my mouth would start watering😂😂 then so keeping that in mind it would be all home made dishes are my favourite. Its not just because we all are indoors right now, on other days as well I love home made food.
My questions for nominees
- Who is your inspiration and why?
- What is the new skill that you have developed during these days of quarantine?
- Cooking new dishes has become a trend during lockdown have you cooked any dish if yes then would like to know the name as well if you would like to share the recipe as well then you are most welcome😂.
- Early riser or a night owl nowadays?
- Do you find these lockdown days as in just staying indoors to be difficult times?
Actually there are many more amazing writters if any of you guys wish to take part or would just like to answers the question then please dont hesitate to do so just let me know in the comments below. Once again thank you so much Manoj Mehra for nominating me for this award I loved to answer all your questions.
Do like👍, share and comment down below. See you all soon in my next post till then Take care everybody😁😉
Be safe and keep smiling everybody😄💖🌸🌺🌻
All your comments and opinions will be welcomed.
You guys can feel free to contact me related to any sort of suggestions, queries or collaborations.
Please dont feel hesitant to share your views.
You can email me at email@example.com