Today’s post is an award post. I have been nominated for The Original Outstanding Blogger Award.
I would like to thank Sana and Ashar for nominating me for this award. They are the writers behind the blog titled Bright Minds. They have recently joined wordpress lets welcome them and make their journey beautiful!!!
The link to their blog is mentioned below and dont forget to follow them😄 https://asharsana.com/
QUESTIONS BY THEM1. What are the best three phrases to describe yourself?
Answer: I have never given a thought to this😂
2. Has your personality changed since childhood? What’s the reason?
Answer: Actually we all observe this that with due course of time you keep on building up your own personality as we come across different phases in our life. If compared with my childhood phase then definately I have changed alot and the reason to this is given above.
3. When you’re upset or angry, what’s the worst thing that you could do?
Answer: Hmm the worst thing that I do whenever I am upset or angry is that I start crying. But I guess its better to vent out your anger in form of tears instead of being rebelious and blurting out gibbrish wherein you in return tend to harm other or maybe sometimes yourself as well. As tears always helps you to feel much more lighter in real.
4. What are you most proud of and why?
Answer: That I am actually able to survive in such an environment where people are constantly only bothered in bothering others instead of being bothered about their own life. Such bothering people seriously dont bother me😂😂 I guess we all must be proud of this fact.
5. What’s the biggest regret of your life, and why?
Answer: Biggest regret I am not able to recollect as of now.
6. If you ever win a lottery for $1 Million, what’s the first thing you’d do?
Answer: I would for sure give it to my parent as firstly they are elder to me and secondly they would better know how to save money.
7. If you’d go for a world tour which destination you’d go first and why? What’s the foremost thing you’d teach your child as a life lesson, and why?
Answer: No world tour plans as of now as we all know the reason behind that😂 but still if someday it would be possible then maybe I would like to visit Australia or New Zealand maybe and there is no reason behind that. Answering to the second part of the question is to be confident believe in yourself. People will be ever ready to mock at and backbitch about you but you please dont take it to your heart. Let them speak as they seriously dont have any other work in such a busy world. Let them do their job and you do yours😂😂!!!
My nominations for this award
Anybody who wishes to take part in this award can let me know in the comments section below as all the bloggers who are coming up with such great writeups are deserves this. Naming a few becomes difficult. So please feel free to write in the comments.
My Questions for you would be the same set of questions which I have answered above☝
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Do like👍, share and comment down below. See you all soon in my next post till then Take care everybody😁😉 Be safe and keep smiling everybody😄💖🌸🌺🌻
You guys can feel free to contact me related to any sort of suggestions, queries or collaborations. All your comments and opinions will be welcomed. Please dont feel hesitant to share your views.
To follow me on instagram click here👉 Innumerable Thoughts
You can also email me at email@example.com