Hello everybody🙋!!! Hope you all are keeping in good health, staying fit and most importantly washing your hands properly, staying neat & clean, and staying safe wherever you are.
As you must have read the title of today’s post it says Liebster Award. Well this is for the 2nd time I have been nominated for Liebster Award and for this all thanks to Hema. I am extremely happy and thankful for this nomination.
I found her account on instagram and then I got to know she is also a blogger at wordpress. She is a sweet girl. I recently started following her blog and I recommend you guys to follow her blog as well.
The link to her blog is given below👇
1. Thank the person that nominated you and put a link to their blog.
2. Answer the questions given to you.
3. Nominate 2-6 bloggers and notify them of their nomination.
4. Create 11 new questions, or use the same ones below.
Now answering to the questions
1. How will you describe your blogging journey in 3 words?
Unexpectingly amazing and beautiful journey.
2. What do you love the most about Blogging?
I am able to share my views, ideas and ways to deal with a situation which we may come across at any point of our life. I am glad you guys are able to relate to my posts and give in your valuable feedbacks.
3. How long does it take you to compose a post?
I actually write my posts in fragments any time of the day if I come up with any idea I make sure to write it down. I mean there is no specific duration on how long do I take to write😅
4. Imagine visiting your 7-10 year old self, what would be his/her advice or message to your current self?
Do what you wish to do just follow your heart, dont force yourself too much on things which you are not able to do. Although I would not say to avoid giving it a try.
5. What is the one thing that you learned during this time of quarantine?
The one thing that I learnt is at any moment of our life a normal day can turn out to be an abnormal one. Nothing is permanent our situation can change at any point in our life.
6. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee for sure!! as I have never tried tea😂
7. What are the 3 things that you are grateful for today?
God and my family because I know they will be there for me whenever I need them. Third one I dont know😂
8. When you are feeling down, what do you do to cheer up yourself?
I firstly talk to my mother she is my problem solver and if she is busy cooking I still go and talk to her😂😂 and when I am not in a mood to talk to anybody I either write or sketch something.
9. What’s one habit you have to break and why?
I at times overthink unnecessarily and answering to why I need to stop it is I simply waste my own time which I repent later on.
10. What is your dream destination?
Australia or New Zealand and if asked why I dont have a specific reason for this😂
11. What language would you like to learn?
My nominees are
It is open to all anybody who wishes to take part can feel free to go ahead and can let me know in the comments below and the questions would remain same.
Do like👍, share and comment down below.
See you all soon in my next post till then Take care everybody😊😁
Be safe and keep smiling everybody😄🌸🌷🌺🌻🌼
To follow me on instagram click here 👇
You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org