Hello everybody🙋!!! Hope you all are keeping in good health, staying fit and most importantly washing your hands properly, staying neat & clean and staying safe wherever you are.
Last week I could not post any writeup as I was not keeping well but now I am back on track. As the title says The Lockdown Tag its something new this time and for that I need to thank Simon for nominating me for this tag.
Guys if you still aren’t following him then go check the link to his blog and go and hit the follow button. As he is an awesome writer and comes up with great storyline and I am sure you guys would love reading it.
Rules for Award
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the blogger’s questions.
- Nominate other bloggers.
Questions by Simon
- Overall, how are you handling the quarantine?
- Answer: Overall I won’t say great but its going good. As of now I am just trying to keep myself motivated as for quite sometime I am feeling a bit low.
- Have you violated any of the restrictions? If yes, what rule(s) did you break?
- Answer: I have not violated any rules as of now.
- What viral recipes have you tried during the lockdown?
- Answer: I have not tried any viral dishes as such but my mother and I have tried making some new dishes which we had not tried before.
- What activities have you missed the most during quarantine?
- Answer: Going out with my mother on shopping, I also miss going out on dinner with my family.
- Do you wear a mask when you leave the house?
- Answer: Yes ofcourse
- Are you an essential worker? If yes, what is your job title?
- Answer: No I am not working yet I am a student.
- How do you exercise during the lockdown?
- Answer: I know exercising is a very good habit but since the day I am home I have not been doing any kind of exercise but before lockdown I used to go on a walk which now unfortunately is not possible.
- Have you subscribed to any new subscription services since the lockdown started?
- Answer: No I haven’t.
- What did/does your daily schedule look like before the pandemic started?
- Answer: Its pretty much the same except for me going to my college and attending lectures.
- Do you think that the pandemic is getting better or worse?
- Answer: Its getting worst day by day and also one thing we all must have noticed is that every day the count is increasing but people have now started becoming carefree and thats not at all a good sign.
2. Manoj Mehra
This list can go on….if you too wish to participate in this tag you are most welcome to do so. You just have to let me know in the comments below thats it.
QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES
The questions remain the same😁
Do like👍, share and comment down below.
See you all soon in my next post till then Take care everybody😄😉
Be safe and keep smiling everybody😁💐🌻🌺🌹🌷
You guys can feel free to contact me related to any sort of suggestions, queries or collaboration ideas.
To follow me on instagram click here 👇 I keep on posting a lot of quotes and digital paintings.
You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org